Company: WellStreet Urgent Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Mission Statement -
Uncompromising Service One Patient at a Time. We will Delight
our Patients, Communities, and Caregivers by Relentlessly
Delivering Exceptional Care and a WOW Experience.
Plans, evaluates, and implements high quality medical care with
appropriate resource management to patients, both adults and
children in cooperation with center physicians.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Adheres to the service and courtesy standard of WellStreet
Urgent Care by delivering the highest standard of patient
satisfaction at all times.
- Provides patient care within the respective clinical area which
complies with the Professional Staff Bylaws, rules and regulations
and WellStreet Urgent Care policies and procedures.
- Provides and/or serves as a resource for patient/family and
- Provides an authenticated report of all services rendered and
maintains accurate and complete records in an acceptable
- Completes necessary documentation and ensures communication to
facilitate patient care and appropriate reimbursement
- Participates in meetings/activities as required to support
operations of the urgent care center.
- Participates in activities that enhance professional
development, complete and maintain certification in BLS or ACLS
(ATLS, PALS, or NALS optional) and maintains any additional
specialty training/certifications as required by the area
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- Advanced degree from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Physician Assistant in accordance with the state of
- 2 Years Experience in urgent care or emergency medicine
- Current DEA registration, preferred.
- Meets eligibility requirements for credentialing as part of the
WellStreet Urgent Care medical staff.
- BLS certification is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients,
families and other employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: WellStreet Urgent Care, Columbus , Physician Assistant, Other , LaGrange, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!