Retail Sales Associate
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Job Number: 19050
Position Title: Sales Associate
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to
grow beyond this position and into the next.
- Incentive Opportunities
- Generous Discount: 50%, 60% & 70% Merchandise Discount off
Talbots and Haven Well Within.
- Other Perks: Referral Incentive Program, discounts on travel,
shopping, concerts and more.
What we Value "WE CARE":
- We Win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring and applauding
each other's success.
- We Encourage creativity, innovation and smart risk-taking.
- We are Committed to building relationships with our customers
and associates by knowing, serving, and delighting them.
- We Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect.
- We Respect, honor and value diversity and are invested in
cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture.
- We Embrace community by bringing positive change to those we
live and work in.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a
love of fashion.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships.
- Possess a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both
as an individual and as a member of the store team and thrives in a
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high
level of integrity.
- Possess the technological competency to navigate a
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and
standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift,
carry, and move at least 40 lbs.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends
- Have open availability of (15 to 20) hours per week.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an exceptional and meaningful customer service
experience that promotes the product and builds brand
- Take an active role in assisting the management team to build
- Support all service enhancers to build strong relationships
including active use of Concierge.
- Service multiple customers at a time, multi-task and/or handle
- Be aware of fashion trends and seek information about all new
arrivals, including product knowledge about fit, color, fashion
- Use product knowledge and fashion expertise to create outfits
for customers and suggest items to match their needs.
- Maximize individual performance by participating in learning
opportunities, accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
- Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas
including: clientelling/outreach, appointment setting and Talbots
- Complete projects as assigned including operational
assignments: filling orders, replenishment, recovery etc.
Note: This position description is intended to describe the general
nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job.
It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and
responsibilities and is subject to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Retail Sales Associate
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's
clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company
is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely,
fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots
relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who
bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can
enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer
modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of
sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications
from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a
candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of
the position under consideration and are made without regard to
race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category
protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If
you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the
position you are seeking or to participate in the application
process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make
reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or
employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue
hardship on the operations of the Company's business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbus, Georgia US
Keywords: Talbots, Columbus , Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!