Outside Sales for HVAC Service
Company: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you looking for unlimited sales opportunities? Have a love
of serving customers?Since 1908, our family-owned business has
earned a reputation for quality work and unmatched customer focus.
We are growing and looking for a full-time Outside Sales for HVAC
Service with integrity and professionalism to join our team in
- You have great communication and strong customer service
- You work well with a team.
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills.WhatYoullbe
responsible for:We have a fantastic opportunity of adding a
motivated and dependable Outside Salesperson for HVAC Service to
join our Dixie family in Opelika, Alabama. This position has
unlimited sales possibilities. The right candidate believes in
providing 100% complete customer satisfaction anddoing the right
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and teammates,
including being willing to go above and beyond with both teammates
- Meeting the clients needs and wants while converting prospects
into 100% satisfied owners of new air conditioning and heating
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct daily activities with the highest level of honesty and
integrity, and always display a positive attitude toward clients
and fellow team members.
- Participate in training and meetings.Perks:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits with match program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Plan for team members and their families
- Supplemental Insurance for team member and their families
- Incentive Programs
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Marketplace Chaplains
- Opportunity for person growth and advancementWhoWeare:
- We believe inDoing the Right Thing
- We believe inService Excellence
- We believe inMutual Respect
- We believe inDelivering Happiness
- We believe inSafety
- We believe inContinuous Improvement and
DedicationQualifications and Skills:
- Three or more years of proven successin outside sales.
- Three or more years of HVAC experience preferred.
- Strong follow-up, closing and organizational skills.
- Ability to climb into and through attics and crawl spaces
- Applicant must be able to pass a background check, drug
screening, and have a clean driving record.
- Passion for helping others, present a professional, positive
and helpful attitude at all times.Dixie is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as
applicable. Dixie will not discriminate against applicants based on
race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy
and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or
because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40
years old or older.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air, Columbus , Outside Sales for HVAC Service, Sales , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!