Insurance Sales Agent - Manchester, GA
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Did you hear about this position from a friend or family
member?Good talent knows good talent! Kemper is searching for
Insurance Sales Agents!
Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Career and Opportunity: At Kemper, our goal is for employees to
build a career, you are beyond just a job! You'll start with a paid
license preparation/ training period and a bonus once you're issued
the required licenses! As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will begin
with an already existing book of business and have the exciting
opportunity to grow the business through your work and
Benefits: Kemper offers competitive benefits including, Group Life
Insurance, Major Medical & Dental, Short-term & Long-term
disability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Educational
Reimbursement. Superior performance is recognized through awards,
prizes and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? This career
could be for you!
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company located in
Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance
needs of modest-income families. As a home service family of
companies, we are dedicated to frequent personal contact with our
customers for premium collection and other service needs.
Responsibilities:Agents are each assigned a territory (called an
agency) with an established book of in-force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products, closing sales,
and using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based on a pre-arranged
- Responding promptly to policyholder service requests such as
beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collected, and processing
Expectations:Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill the
responsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge and skills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agents to earn a
paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing - Various state licenses are required to sell or
service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance and
guidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing
- Basic Training - During the first 26 weeks, new agents complete
a basic development program that includes self-study, classroom
time, role-play, and extensive fieldwork.
Rewards:The opportunity to become a successful agent is an
opportunity to build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- An established business - New agents pay nothing for an
established agency, which has a built-in clientele of loyal
- Pay for performance - A chance to write their own paycheck with
increasing income opportunity as skills and knowledge grow
- Job stability - Employment in a field where there is an
increasing need of qualified professionals
- Prestige - Recognition in the community as a respected
- Advancement - The potential for future promotion to a
- Personal Satisfaction - Knowing that they are doing meaningful
work when they help others protect the people they love and the
things they own
Equal opportunity - We are firmly committed to our policy of
providing equal employment opportunity based on individual
Opportunity is knocking. Don't let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-355-3007.
Keywords: Kemper, Columbus , Insurance Sales Agent - Manchester, GA, Sales , Manchester, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!