Front Desk Agent: Hampton Inn North
Company: Valley Hospitality Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Hampton North is looking for a reliable candidate to join
our team. This candidate will ideally be available for 1st and 2nd
shift, part time hours and open to work full time hours. Job
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest
check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and
- Secure payment; verify and adjust billing.
- Activate and file room keys.
- Process all guest requests and relay messages.
- Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case
- Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests
with directions and information regarding property amenities,
services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous
day receive priority and are resolved.
- Run and review daily reports/logs.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer
- Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to
- Count bank at beginning and end of shift; secure bank.
- Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs,
correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents,
injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and
personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer
telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
Additional Info: Driving Valid driver's license. Minimum Age 18+
Keywords: Valley Hospitality Services, Columbus , Front Desk Agent: Hampton Inn North, Sales , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!