Real Estate Agent - Entry-Level
Company: Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate
Posted on: November 18, 2021
A Real Estate Agent plays an essential role in a real estate
transaction. In this role, you will advocate for your clients by
understanding their preferences, representing them when negotiating
a sale and assisting them with every detail of their home purchase
and sale. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly
evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and
willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best
real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Agent if you
love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand out
in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level
position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will
provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a
successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if
you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could
be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Agents receive compensation based on their transaction
volume. When a sale or purchase is achieved, you will receive a
competitive commission. The more sales you close, the more
commission you earn. Real Estate Agents often earn more than
$100,000 a year, but it can take a couple years to reach that goal
as you build your client portfolio.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to
apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially
being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to
complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
* Help clients price their property and get it ready to put on the
* Stay updated on your local real estate market so you can offer
clients an accurate comparison of home sales in their area
* Arrange home showings and open houses
* Advertise your real estate services to the local community
* Represent your clients' best interests during contract
* Communicate with clients regularly and check in on their
* Create marketing strategies so clients can sell their home
quickly and profitably
* Develop strategies to obtain referrals and build your client
As a broker, we will...
* Walk you through the process of obtaining a real estate
* After obtaining your license, we offer training, resources and
support to help you become the best real estate agent you can
* Accommodate a flexible work schedule to help you establish a
healthy work/life balance
* Offer competitive compensation rates
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater
Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has
grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the
real estate industry. We've earned a reputation of excellence and
professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our
community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal
for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that
align with our values thrive in our system.
* We value our reputation more than the transaction.
* We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
* We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
* We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our value
to our customers.
* We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of
origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members
of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp
Keywords: Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate, Columbus , Real Estate Agent - Entry-Level, Sales , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!