Logistics Material Handler
Company: Hyundai Mobis
Location: West Point
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Overview:COME BE A PART OF OUR EXCELLENT TEAM!
- High School diploma preferred, but NOT required
- $17.00 base rate; increases every 6 months for first 36 months
- $2.00 Shift Premium on 2nd & a $1.50 shift premium on 3rd
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance: BCBS of AL
- Less than $150.04/month for family coverage
- Less than $60.20/month for single coverage
- 100% company paid employee life insurance & short/long term
- 14 paid company holidays
- 401K w/ match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team wear, safety shoes, prescription safety glasses
- Weekly Perfect Attendance award
- Eligible for discretionary bonus annually
- Years of Service Awards, Employee Assistance Program, frequent
employee appreciation events & more#li-dniQualifications:Valid
Driver's license required.Must be able to maintain required safety
levels while operating a tugger or pack mule, and/or while working
in dock areas.High school diploma/GED preferred, not required.Must
be certified by MOBIS Georgia before operating any powered
industrial trucks/vehicles.Responsibilities:Expectations Accomplish
day-to-day tactical objectives in support of company and department
goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in
support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM)
initiatives. Embraces and promotes company core values to establish
and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal
compliance, and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to
participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for
current and future challenges. Key duties and responsibilities
- Keep warehouse/product storage areas in order.
- Ensure that production operators have materials as needed in a
- Store materials in proper area when processes are
- Assure stock rotation (FIFO) system is followed.
- Assist in unloading incoming deliveries per work
- Report shortages and damaged material per work
- Assist in loading products for shipment.
- Operates industrial truck to assist in loading or moving
materials and products.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand when needed up to 50 pounds.
- Perform data entry when needed.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality
level.Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within
the physical constraints of the job.
Keywords: Hyundai Mobis, Columbus , Logistics Material Handler, Professions , West Point, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...