Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: West Point
Posted on: January 19, 2023
- Team member of the Information Technology (IT) department at a
Manufacturing Plant in the Automotive industry.
- Provide services and support to Plant Operations maximizing
availability, performance and efficiency. Focus on cost effective
solutions with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Reporting Relationships: Direct report to the IT
- IT Daily Support.
- Consult with plant management on continuous improvement ideas
and fulfill requests.
- Key team member of projects to deliver new initiatives and/or
- Assist with problem management resolution and permanent
- Interface with internal and external Client Customers.
- Support IT tasks related to launches and communicating updates
at readiness reviews.
- Installing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting
computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally automotive
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) experience.
- Basic database knowledge and report writing skills.
- 7x24 on-call availability for critical plant operation system
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends
- Bachelors' Degree in IT Or Associates/Technical Degree in IT
related field of study with 2+ years of experience.
- IT Analyst = 2+ years IT related experience.
- Windows administrative knowledge (Servers and PCs).
- Experience with Networking Infrastructure and Architecture.
- Technical Certifications.
- Continuous Improvement training.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Columbus , IT Analyst, Professions , West Point, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!