Company: Niagara Bottling, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Plant DirectorLeads all aspects of operation and
performance in a manufacturing plant. Oversees all duties in a
single-line plant including safety, quality, production,
processing, machinery and packaging. Develops people and
priorities, creates budgets and strong communication with corporate
support teams.Essential Functions
- Responsible to lead a safe plant culture.
- Responsible for product quality control for the plant.
- Responsible for plant production goals.
- Responsible to manage specific cost controls for plant.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policy
- Work with department managers to ensure coordination of
purchasing, production, quality and shipping.
- Select and train plant supervisory and administrative
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff through excellent
leadership and communication skills.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Schedule and conduct plant meetings.
- Ensure maintenance of clean and safe plant.
- Communicate with all levels of personnel through strong
- Attend corporate trainings and meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 6 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 4 Years - Experience in Position
- 6 Years - Experience managing people/projects *experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 6 Years - Experience working in Position
- 8 years - Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and
educationCompetenciesThis position embodies the values of Niagara's
LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of
- Lead Like an Owner
- Manages a safe working environment
- Provides strategic input and oversight to departmental
- Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable
- Skilled in reducing costs and managing timelines while
prioritizing long run impact over short term wins
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before
- Leads/facilitates discussions to get positive outcomes for the
- Continuously evaluates existing programs and processes, and
develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce
- Creates, monitors, and responds to departmental performance
metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively,
and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
- Hands on approach to action when solving problems. Self
- Find a Way
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize
- Effectively delegates technical tasks to subordinates
- Works effectively with departments, vendors, and customers to
achieve organizational success
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration in strategic
- Empowered to be Great
- Makes hiring decisions primarily based on culture fit and
attitude, and secondarily based on technical expertise
- Engages in long term talent planning
- Provides opportunities for the development of all direct
- Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team
and between teamsEducation
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or
other related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or
other related fieldCertification/License:
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/AForeign Language
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None RequiredBenefitsThis job is intended to be
performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny employment agency, person
or entity that submits a r--sum-- into this career site or to a
hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's
r--sum-- will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara
Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its
discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment
agency, person or entity.Employment agencies that have fee
agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a
search shall submit r--sum-- to the designated Niagara Bottling,
LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit r--sum-- into this
career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, LLC, Columbus , Plant Director, Professions , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!