Company: AAA Cooper Transportation
Posted on: May 14, 2022
AAA Cooper Transportation, founded in 1955, is an asset based
multi-regional trucking company providing less-than-truckload,
truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage and
international services. With directly operated facilities in the
Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and Puerto Rico and partners carriers
with coverage into Canada, Mexico and across the globe, AAA Cooper
Transportation can service nearly all transportation needs.
AAA Cooper Linehaul Drivers are responsible for moving freight
between terminals. As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation
employee, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Health Savings Account contributions
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Safety and Performance Rewards Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perform safe and legal operation of commercial motor
- Check shipping papers to determine if the load complies with
all required regulations.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal
- Develop and maintain professional and effective relations
between our company and the public.
- Drive truck to the required destination in accordance with
- Ensure that all shipping documentation required to move with
shipments is available for inspection.
- Hook and unhook trailers from tractors, including cranking
lever to raise and lower landing gear.
- Inspect equipment for defects and safe operating condition as
required by state/federal laws and AAA Cooper.
- Fuel trucks and tractors.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned.
Category: Service Center Linehaul Driver
Keywords: AAA Cooper Transportation, Columbus , Linehaul Driver, Professions , Cusseta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!