Staging/Inventory Control Spec
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionStaging/Inventory Control SpecPOSITION OVERVIEW:
Responsible for prepping product for production to ensure raw
materials are ready for production line as scheduled. Production
Stager is responsible for prepping all raw materials for production
to include kit components, inserts, labels and lot numbers.
Production Stager ensures all items; lot numbers and dating
requirements are met per production documentation. Production
Stager works closely with Production Supervisor and Purchasing
Manager to identify what raw materials should be prepped in advance
for production to ensure product is ready when needed. Production
Stager is responsible for labeling all raw materials carts and
pallets to ensure proper identification of sequestered product.
Production Stager is responsible for ensuring product is placed in
the designated location based on the status of the raw materials
such as picking in progress or production ready materials. JOB
- Responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned in a
fast and accurate manner.
- Production Stager is responsible for maintaining an organized
clean and safe work environment.
- Organization and quality control of materials are critical to
the success of the position.
- Prepare all raw materials for assembly for production team in a
timely manner to prevent wasted labor.
- Communicate raw material needs with purchasing in a timely
fashion to prevent delays and stock outs.
- Ensure all materials meet the defined specifications of the
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work
- Maintains time and production records.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of
- Other duties as assigned ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills to Track and Complete Assignments
- Good Communication Skills QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma required
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug
check. DISCLAIMER:The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
Keywords: Path-Tec, Columbus , Staging/Inventory Control Spec, Professions , Midland, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!