Company: CoolSys Inc
Location: West Point
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Refrigeration Service Technician
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating
businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service
experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial
refrigeration, and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated
employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We
invite you to be part of that growth!
- Provides service to the customer base by repairing and
overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air
handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe,
efficient and timely manner that exceeds customers'
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and
ventilation equipment, such as air conditioning units, evaporative
condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces,
compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by
diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of
the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the
- Provides support by picking up, delivering and installing
- Drives company vehicle in a safe manner
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by
- ------Basic knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, ice machines, gas
furnaces and electrical
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good driving record
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong
relationships with customers, co-workers and managementEducation
- High school diploma/GED
- EPA certification
- Working knowledge of single systems, small rack systems,
display cases, ice machines and walk-in boxes
- 3-4 years' experience in commercial HVAC, refrigeration, ice
machines and gas furnace required
- Certification from an accredited vocational-technical or trade
school a plus!
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as
post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for
all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state
law, or local ordinance.
Coolsys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Keywords: CoolSys Inc, Columbus , Service Journeymen, Professions , West Point, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!