CDL-A Owner Operator Dry Bulk
Company: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
If you own your tractor and are looking for a stable, local
freight opportunity, take a look at the new weekly pay and
excellent advantages Florida Rock & Tank Lines offers!CDL-A
Independent Contractors will be delivering dry bulk products to
commercial and industrial customers in the Southeast region. In
addition to stable freight, we offer a comprehensive independent
contractor / owner operator support program designed so you can
succeed in safety, maintenance and profitability in your
business.Why Join the FRTL Team?
- Average up to $3,900 / week (varies by location)
- Average $2.15 CPM
- 68% of linehaul pay
- Home Daily
- No Hazmat required
- Multi-Driver/Tractor opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Program offered by 3rd party
- Very stable, essential year-round freight
- Tank truck industry leader
- PeopleNet tanker workflow & electronic logs
- Discounted fuel & tires
- Permit and fuel tax filing
- No cost auto liability insurance while under dispatch
- Operate under FRTL DOT authority
- Parking at FRTL terminal or approved domicile location
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Weekly settlementsTractor Requirements:
- Tractor age not to exceed 10 years
- Must be in compliance with DOT Annual Inspection criteria
- No frame modifications
- Exhaust system mufflers and heat shields
- Professional appearance
- Windshields and cab must be free of accessories which obstructs
driver s vision
- Maximum 20,000lbs including driver and fuel
- Highest point not to exceed 11 6
- Wheelbase of 185 to 220
- ECM set at 65mph maximum speedIndependent Contractor / Owner
Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Eligibility:
- Only the owner of the tractor or authorized drivers are allowed
to drive the IC tractor.
- One year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No record of a driver's license suspension or revocation as a
result of traffic violations for more than 30 days during the
3-year period prior to the date of hire. Suspensions for Failure to
Appear, failure to meet financial responsibility laws, or
Non-Moving Violation Convictions are excluded.
- No record of citation or conviction for the violations listed
below in any motor vehicle during the 3-year period prior to the
date of hire, excluding item a .
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs in
previous 10 years.
- Refusal to take a test required by an implied consent of
- Reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter.
- Operating while under suspension or revocation.
- Leaving the scene of an accident or revocation.
- Speed exhibition, contest, or drag race.
- Use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony.
- Assault with a motor vehicle.
- Reckless driving or careless endangerment.
- Operating a motor vehicle without permission of the owner.
- Fleeing or eluding a police officer.
- Speeding in excess of 25mph of the posted speed limit.
- No record of convictions in any motor vehicle for more than two
motor vehicle violations during the 3-year period prior to the date
- Meet all requirements as outlined in the Department of
Transportation, CFR 49, Part 391.1 (a)
- No more than one at-fault accident and one moving violation
conviction in the last three years.
- Be able to pass DOT physical and NIDA pre-contract drug
- No controlled substance conviction or positive drug test in the
last 10 years
- Must be able to read and speak English sufficiently to
understand highway signs/signals and complete required reports and
Keywords: Florida Rock & Tank Lines, Inc., Columbus , CDL-A Owner Operator Dry Bulk, Professions , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!