Posted on: January 15, 2022
About US:At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save
lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. -For more information, visit - -or follow us on -, -, - -and
-.ADT is an innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers
and inspires its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to
bring new ideas to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We
drive innovation and continue to evolve as an organization. Our
goals are achieved by initiating change, enhancing product lines
and building strategic partnerships.What defines success at ADT?The
Residential Installation Technician's primary functions and
responsibilities are to evaluate the customer's needs, design,
install, and educate the customer on the use of their system. -What
are your key responsibilities?
- Work with the customer to determine optimal system and
equipment to meet their needs.
- Install and test the operations of all equipment to ensure
proper functionality and signal reception required to establish
- Evaluate the information provided and work with the customer to
provide the best possible solution for their location.
- Identify opportunities to improve the use and functionality of
the customers system and provide those recommendations.
- Pursue safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage
to property. -
- Assure against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on
a job site or office location.
- Collect all debris, patch any holes, and clean the site,
leaving it as nice or in better condition than when started.
- And any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill
our mission and abide by our organization's values. -What are we
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license -
- High School degree or the equivalent -
- Electronic Trade School training is a plus!What's in it for
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
opportunitiesADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Columbus , Install Technician, Professions , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!