CDL A Team Drivers - Regional Lanes
Company: Epes Transport, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Designated Teams - Enjoy Huge Earnings And Weekly Home Time!
EPES Transport has available positions for CDL-A Team Truck
Drivers. Regional lanes serving designated customer accounts are
now open for experienced CDL-A Team Truck Drivers from North
Carolina to Texas. More miles mean more pay for you and your
partner! Plus, you ll enjoy life off the road with guaranteed
weekly home time.
CDL-A Team Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Company Driver Benefits now start at 30 days!
- Regional runs with designated freight
- Weekly home time
- Great pay per mile
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, disability,
life & prescription card
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid vacations & 7 paid holidays! Eligible from date of
- Assigned equipment & Driver Managers
- 24 hr. support
- No forced NYC or Canada
- $.62 RPM split
- Drop and hook
We love our veterans and appreciate your honorable service to our
country! Take advantage of your GI Bill benefits with our
on-the-job training apprenticeship!
Team truck driver job requirements:
- Must be minimum 21 years old with valid CDL-A
- Must have 1 year of verifiable experience within last 3
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or
have minimum 3 months comparable experience
- Stable work history
Keywords: Epes Transport, Inc., Columbus , CDL A Team Drivers - Regional Lanes, Professions , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!