Supplier Quality & Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Supplier Quality & Regulatory Compliance Analyst - FDA, HACCP
(W2, direct hire) Overview: Kelly Services-- is seeking a
motivated, hardworking individual to join our client's team as a
Supplier Quality / Regulatory Compliance Analyst. This is a direct
hire position in Columbus, GA for a well-known and highly respected
company in the food & beverage industry. Key Responsibilities:
- This individual will lead a team that will manage the
development and compliance for raw materials with standards in
policy, process, and specifications - and drive the qualification
of suppliers to support Procurement initiatives, Quality &
Regulatory compliance, and product launches.
- Staying abreast of FSMA developments and identify opportunities
and implications to the Business.
- Quality evaluation of new raw materials and ingredients.
- Be part of the Procurement team's workflow for new supplier
qualifications and raw materials compliance.
- Be part of the R&D workflow for new product
- Full execution of the Supplier Metrics. Required
- BS or Master's in food science, nutrition, life sciences. MBA
- HACCP and/or ASQ Certification desirable.
- Progression of quality management responsibilities and
leadership in a complex multi-site food manufacturing
- Demonstrated strong ability in the areas of Quality Management
Systems and applications (GSFI, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.), food
regulatory, and microbiology.
- Demonstrated project management experience as project leader
and cross-functional team participant.
- Experience in FDA regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, strong
interpersonal skills, be well organized, very detail-oriented and
be able to work on several projects at one time.
- Must be computer proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Office, Word,
- Ability to be persuasive and assertive while also being
- Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring,
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work,
leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
solving problems to ensure high-performance results.
Please note that resumes from third parties will not be accepted.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume
Keywords: Kelly, Columbus , Supplier Quality & Regulatory Compliance Analyst, Professions , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!