Information Security Partner Intern
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Company DescriptionExperian is the world's leading global
information services company. During life's big moments - from
buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a
business by connecting with new customers - we empower consumers
and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help
individuals to take financial control and access financial
services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders
to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity
fraud and crimeJob DescriptionExperian's Summer Internship Program
is a unique opportunity for students across the country to gain
hands-on work experience in our innovative global company. Our
interns work alongside Experian employees to tackle meaningful
projects and gain valuable skills in their chosen field. During our
summer internship program, interns will have access to the latest
technologies and challenging work. As a summer intern, you'll learn
about our exciting financial inclusion products and programs,
experience philanthropic events that make us a force for good, and
network across our global business units. Get ready to discover the
unexpected as a part of our #uniquelyexperian summer internship
program.--Responsibilities of the Information Security Partner
- The Information Security Partner Intern will serve as an
adjunct resource to business units in North America, as the engage
for guidance with respect to new projects, risks, and
- Support ongoing/new project security assessments (PSAs.)
- Respond to ad-hoc queries outside of project engagements (e.g.,
provide guidance on policy, coordinate or engage with other IT or
- Review tickets related to specific BU requests that require
information security risk management input.
- Support the issue management review and approval
- Ability, drive, and motivation to research and provide the
right guidance and possible solutions as they are presented.
- Ability to push back and education business units when the risk
outweighs the benefit.
- Curiosity to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and deep analytical skills.
- Process driven and eye for detail.
- Interest in automation and efficiency to improve programs and
- Good collaboration, relationship building, and strong
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor's degree program
in Information Security or related degree
- Be returning to school in the Fall of 2024 to continue or
complete degree programAdditional InformationPerks
- This position can be 100% remote
- Volunteer Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- 401(k) after 90 days of employmentOur compensation reflects the
cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay
range for this position is listed above.-- Within this range,
individual pay is determined by work location and additional
factors such as job-related skills, experience and education.--
This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a
comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and
disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid
parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and
a 401(k) plan with a company match.Experian is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. _We're passionate
about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create
opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than
125 years, we've helped people and economies flourish - and we're
not done.We take our people's agenda very seriously. We focus on
what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance,
flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward &
recognition, volunteering, making an impact... the list goes on. !.
We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing
their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our
differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and
supportive environment.Find out what is like to work for Experian
Keywords: Experian, Columbus , Information Security Partner Intern, Other , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!