Posted on: November 22, 2022
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow,
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at
Store #702792, located at:
2104 Frederick Rd, Opelika, AL 36801.
How You'll Perform the Role
* Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store,
servicing wholesale and retail customers.
* Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining
needs and presenting appropriate products and services
* Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately,
maintaining precise work order files and formulas, pulling
appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting
and mixing them to customer specifications
* Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment and
load/unload delivery trucks
* Assist in making deliveries if necessary
Our Must Haves - These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if
you meet all of them!
* 18 years of age or older
* Legally authorized to work in country of employment without
requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the
* Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill
used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without
* Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone,
with or without reasonable accommodation
* Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and
lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable
Extras to Help you Stand Out - These are not required for you to be
eligible to apply.
* Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service
* Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
* Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g.
* Valid driver's license
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 - Online Application
* Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page:
* Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or
importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 - Digital Interview
* Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be
invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our
interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral
* You'll be able to record and complete your video interview
anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on
your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14
days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 - In-Store Interview
* Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our
top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store,
specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Columbus , Store Associate, Other , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!