Company: Sons Automotive Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt SONS Chevrolet, we strive to make every
customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers,
and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay
motivated. Every employee at SONS Chevrolet is absolutely critical
to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award
winning service and value that our community has come to expect
from our dealership through the years. What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and servicesResponsibilities
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
Keywords: Sons Automotive Group, Columbus , Lot Attendant/Porter, Other , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!