SLP Position - Hospital
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: October 13, 2021
We’re hiring experienced speech language pathologists for
school, hospital, outpatient and skilled nursing facilities with
immediate openings.Not sure what a Traveling SLP is? Click here for a quick overview.
- 1 year of experience under the supervision of a senior
- Completed CFY and current Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited
- Current state license in good standing with the State License
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of
patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive
benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who’ll give you
more information on this SLP opening and fill you in on the
rewarding, full-time career you can enjoy as a traveling
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Columbus , SLP Position - Hospital, Other , Valley, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!