Direct Support Professional
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community
$400 hiring bonus for all new Direct Support Professionals -
COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Cash incentives/hiring bonus of $400*
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits – health care, hazard pay, and cash
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in
As a Direct Support Professional, you’ll work with an individual
with disabilities and support them with the following types of
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, monitoring
vitals, medication and assisting with meals
- Accompanying your clients to events such as appointments and
grocery shopping trips
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and build
your career in a high-demand industry.
- High school diploma or GED, or at least 5 years of experience
providing care to an individual
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
*Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an
active employee for at least 30 days following the first shift,
with at least 80 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days
of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous
caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to
1/1/2021 will be eligible for the bonus.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Help at Home, Columbus , Direct Support Professional, Other , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!