Remote Senior Technical Recruiter
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine)
enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate
credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been
nearly doubling revenue monthly. We’re looking for passionate and
creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If
you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d
love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the
foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds,
opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging
for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our
clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a
clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We are building out the latest generation of credit reporting
services supporting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily, on
mobile and desktop. We are seeking an experienced,
results-driven, and passionate Recruiter to join our remote project
team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and has excellent
communication skills. Our collaborative environment relies heavily
on innovation, technical savvy, and problem-solving
skills. The Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and
present good candidates for positions within the organization, both
technical and non-technical, while collaborating with the hiring
manager and human resources department.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertising processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying and
recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the
status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary
negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in
the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human
Resources or related field.
- 3+ years experience in all phases of the recruitment and hiring
- Familiarity with talent acquisition software and
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or similar
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our
goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional
people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the
foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know
more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Columbus , Remote Senior Technical Recruiter, Other , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!