Field Sales: Hometown Expert (Smiths Station, AL)
Posted on: July 22, 2021
passionate about your town and giving outstanding service to your
community? As a Field Sales Hometown Expert, you’ll be your town’s
official T-Mobile representative. Help your neighbors take full
advantage of our 5G network and the products and services that keep
them connected. Be the local insider who can personalize solutions
for them. We’re looking for a self-starter, people person and
enthusiastic brand ambassador who loves to get out there and
prospect, network and cold call for leads and referrals. Be one of
the first to score this exciting new role at T-Mobile–the rewards
are simply amazing!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
When you go all in with T-Mobile, you’ve got a group of
hardworking, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. We
believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. We encourage
growth and innovation and offer a workplace culture like no other.
Apply to join us today.
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation
at any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling
1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to
apply for or inquire about a position, and we are unable to respond
to non-accommodation related requests.
The experience you’ll bring:
- 2 years’ sales or customer service experience, preferred.
- 1 or more years’ wireless experience, preferred.
- Valid license, a clean driving record and proof of insurance,
- Residence in the above assigned Hometown Market, required.
What you’ll do in your role:
What’s in it for you:
- Connect in-person with members of your community. Build
interest in T-Mobile services and add new consumer and business
customers. Personalize the purchase experience with customized
solutions, like with voice, tablets and home internet.
- Generate brand interest and sales. Work with local community
leaders and T-Mobile marketing teams to participate in promotional
events and selling opportunities in the community. Develop
strategies and sales plans to convert leads to sales.
- Meet and exceed sales targets. Achieve sales, operations and
customer experience goals.
- Successfully complete training and continuing education. Learn
about–and stay updated on–our products, services and sales
- Support company initiatives. Create an inclusive environment
with customers and teammates. Exhibit personal leadership.
Consistently maintain high standards of ethical and professional
- Travel and other responsibilities. Travel within a 100-mile
radius of your home store is required. Other projects and duties
may be assigned.
- Competitive base pay, plus commissions
- Benefits for part-time and full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant and a purchase plan for grabbing
TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions
concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard
to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran
status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any
other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any
of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and
will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Columbus , Field Sales: Hometown Expert (Smiths Station, AL), Other , Lanett, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!