General Clerk III - Purchasing
Company: VSE Corporation
Location: Fort Benning
Posted on: June 12, 2021
VSE Corporation is currently seeking a General Clerk III to fill
a position in Purchasing at Ft Benning, GA. Must be able to perform
the following duties:
- Work in a shop environment under the guidance of the Site
- Use maintenance and supply knowledge and judgment to complete
assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and
- Assist in a variety of administrative matters.
- Maintain a wide variety of financial or other records (stored
both manually and electronically).
- Verify statistical reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Compile information.
- Handle and adjust complaints.
It is understood that these are the duties to be performed and
any variation of these duties must be approved by a supervisor.
- High school diploma, technical training required - military
supply schooling or equivalent. May substitute one (1) year
education for one (1) year relevant experience.
- Two (2) years required, prefer four (4) years.
- Knowledge and capability of working with required Logistic
Information Systems (LIS)/STAMIS such as FLMS, SAMS with emphasis
on record keeping.
- Knowledge and capability of working with Army databases such as
GCSS-Army, GSA Advantage, and FedMall
Selected candidate will be required to completed 40 hours online
Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC if required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Driver's License if
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Office and Administrative Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Benning, GA 31905, USA
Keywords: VSE Corporation, Columbus , General Clerk III - Purchasing, Other , Fort Benning, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!