Universal Banker I
Company: MetroCity Bankshares, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Title: Universal Banker
Reports to: Branch Manager
FLSA Code: Non-exempt
Provides services for branch customers such as teller
transactions, opening new accounts, changing addresses, and
handling customer inquiries as needed
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts,
customers and potential customers
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the
- May train new employees and answer co-worker questions
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing
- Teller transactions
- Open and Close Vault
- Promote, explain, and sell all banking products
- Prepare wire transfer for customers and ensure proper OFAC
verification is performed before submitting the wire transfer.
- Perform all duties in compliance with BSA/AML regulations and
- Obtains adequate data for CIP on all wire and money instrument
- Ensure proper customer information is collected and OFAC
verification is performed before opening an account
- Perform Risk Rating Assessment and Due Diligence for all
- Maintain and update customer information
- Monitors and reports suspicious activity to the BSA
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically;
Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making
- Motivation - Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts
well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for
own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for
ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in
timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development
activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers
help when needed
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates
suggestions for improving work.
Education/Additional Training or Certifications:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Teller experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of
- Bilingual skills preferred
- This job operates in a professional work environment.
- The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and
walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Metro City Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer with regard to Females, Minorities, Veterans,
Disabled Persons, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: MetroCity Bankshares, Inc., Columbus , Universal Banker I, Other , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!