Company: Interface, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Interface has an opening for an HR Coordinator in LaGrange,
To provide support and coordination of the day-to-day Human
- Conduct benefits enrollment employee presentations and new hire
- Update and create employee ID badges/ building access cards as
- Understand and interpret Company policies and procedures
- Process safety glasses vouchers
- Maintain employment recordkeeping and reporting in compliance
with policy and regulations
- Maintain/manage electronic associate files through Kofax
Scanning/VIP Content Explorer
- Maintain/coordinate employer compliance postings at all
- Process Personnel Changes for new hires, transfers, job changes
- Maintain counseling/corrective action documents
- Maintain, monitor, and audit I-9 files
- Run HCM reports and create labels for special events as
- Co-coordinate employee events, retirement and service
- Maintain mailroom, order office supplies, etc.
- Serve as back up to HR Generalist
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College degree preferred.
Skills and experience:
- 1-3 years experience in the HR field required.
- Professional demeanor with ability to maintain high level of
confidentiality at all times.
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective prioritizing of duties.
- Knowledge of business office operations.
- Knowledge of administrative clerical operations.
- Computer literacy (i.e., Microsoft Applications, Workday).
Internal Post: 6/7/3021
Internal Remove: 6/11/2021
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We desire priority referrals
of Protected Veterans for job openings at all locations within the
State of Georgia. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans
and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Interface, Inc., Columbus , HR COORDINATOR, Other , Lagrange, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!