Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nations
largest non-profit dialysis provider. With a team of approximately
5,000 talented and caring employees serving across the United
States, DCI provides care to nearly 15,000 patients on dialysis and
3,500 patients with chronic kidney disease. We offer a variety of
services including in-center hemodialysis , home hemodialysis, and
peritoneal dialysis (PD). Each position within DCI, from billers to
administrators to nursing staff, contributes toward the goal of
providing excellent patient care.
The unit secretaryprovides
administrative support to the clinic staff, greets and assists
patients with their appointments, and ensures the patients' charts
are in order in accordance with Medicare and company policies and
This Position is part-time, 30 hours per week, with
The following is a summary of what makes our team successful.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enters treatment information into the MIS.
- Initiates, maintains, and completes the medical record.
- Assists in other data related needs which may include entering
episodes of care, responding to requests for data from the Network
or DCI request.
- Prepares meeting agendas and minutes as requested.
- Maintains accurate treatment statistics, including treatment
dates, hospital dates, no-show information, and information on
absences. Provides reports to the nurse manager or area operations
- May perform duties of receptionist including sorting and
distributing mail, answering and routing phones calls, greeting and
directing visitors, and other clerical duties.
- Works with integrity; upholds organizational goals and
- Reacts appropriately under pressure; accepts responsibility for
- Uses equipment and materials properly; adapts to changes in the
- Demonstrates attention to detail with accuracy and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have knowledge of Spreadsheet and Word Processing
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson atAccommodations@dciinc.orgor
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI), Columbus , Medical Clerk, Other , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!