Company: Florida Senior Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Prepare, serve, and handle food in accordance with federal and
state regulations and the residence policies and procedures.
Maintain clean and sanitized dining service areas and assist in the
receiving, rotation, and storage of products.
Food and Inventory
- Identify and report food and supplies needed for the next
- Assist in the receiving, rotation, and storage of
Food Preparation and Dining Service
- Prepare menus and cook food in accordance with nutritional
guidelines, regulations, andresident's individual prescribed diet
and food preferences.
- Present food in an appetizing and attractive manner.
- Assist in fostering residents' independence with eating by
providing adaptive equipment whenneeded.
- Ensure that food is delivered on time and in a pleasant
- Visit with residents at each meal when available and ensure
- Prepare food and coordinate food service for special events as
- Encourage residents to participate in the food service program
and provide a forum for theirinput.
- Notify food service director of any malfunctioning kitchen
equipment or appliances.
Keywords: Florida Senior Living, Columbus , Dietary Aide, Other , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!