Our retail store provides the fuel, the face, and the gateway to
all the awesome services we provide for individuals, families and
organizations in the communities we serve. But, what does that mean
for you as a team member? It means that you are connected to
something bigger than yourself, something that helps shape the
community you live in with the most basic need of life...the
ability to have a productive livelihood. As a processor you're
responsible for functioning with a high level of attention to
detail to maintain the standard of quality for donations. The
processor uses decisive measurements to determine next steps for
items under review within the time restraints for production
requirements. The processor exhibits customer commitment and
Retail Associate - Processor
Goodwill Industries of the Southern Rivers - Midland, GA
The Midland retail store, located on Flat Rock Court, is
currently looking for a hard-working and dedicated Retail Associate
Goodwill Industries of the Southern Rivers, Inc.'s Retail
Associate - Processor responsibilities:
- Processes and sorts donated goods in a rapid but accurate
- Stocks the store shelves in a neat and orderly manner.
- Rotates merchandise on a color-coded system.
- Identifies quality donation. Ensures donations are priced,
processed, and transported to the sales floor in a timely
- Achieves production goals and outcomes based on quality and
quantity of donations.
- Works other areas of the store as requested by the leadership
You will be hired as a Retail Associate - Processor, however,
you will be cross-trained and expected to learn and work all areas
of the retail operation.
A full-time position averages 32-40 hours per week. Hours will
fluctuate based on business needs (i.e., seasonal changes, donation
volumes, etc.) Operating days will fluctuate based on store
location. The Retail Associate - Processor must be available to
work any shifts Monday through Sunday.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Prior
experience in a retail environment may be considered in lieu of
- Average math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Prior experience working in a retail or customer
service-related environment; preferred.
- Warehouse experience, preferred.
Goodwill Industries of the Southern Rivers, Inc. is committed to
our mission of Developing People, Changing Lives, and Building
Communities. We seek to empower people with skills and
opportunities to live fulfilled lives. We achieve our mission and
vision through our values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect,
Excellence, and Service. At Goodwill Industries of the Southern
Rivers, Inc., we strive to hire individuals who live by our values
and believe in our mission.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Starting pay rate of $10 per hour.
- A generous paid time off (PTO) plan
- 401k with a company match
- Life insurance