Field Service Representative (Columbus, GA)
Company: Checkpoint Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Field Service Representative is responsible
for installing and repairing all Checkpoint ID systems, training
customers on the use of systems, and completing on-site surveys as
- Installs and maintains Checkpoint's products and systems.
- Maintains accurate parts inventory.
- Maintains daily requirements for documentation, SAP system
updates and timely communications.
- Practices safety procedures and incorporates safety standards
into all activities.
- Trains customers on the use of systems.
- Works with internal services department to ensure service and
installation standards and responsiveness are met.
- Interfaces with customers to resolve installation and service
- Provides site surveys, photos and related documentation for
sales/services as required.
- Interfaces with other departments to maximize efficiencies,
effectiveness and profitability throughout the installation and
- Works with other field resources and internal departments to
meet established goals and objectives while maintaining
profitability within the North American Services Organization.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 2 year AA degree or BSET in electronics, equivalent military
training or industry experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Experience with electronic test equipment and digital
- Hands-on experience EAS
- Hands on experience with RFID a plus
- Network Certification a plus.
- Valid driver's license in current state of residence.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical
- Understanding of customer requirements.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, e-mail).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to produce quality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and corrective actions
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to lift at least 60 lbs and 25 lbs overhead.
- Ability to operate a circular saw to cut floors for wire
- Ability to work on lifts, ladders and new and existing
- Ability to travel for service or installation projects. Time in
transit approximately 35% - 40%.
- A standard work schedule will be set, although some jobs may
require an earlier/later shift in schedule and/or may require
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Checkpoint Systems, Columbus , Field Service Representative (Columbus, GA), Other , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!