Posted on: January 20, 2023
CNC Machinist - Manufacturing - Competitive compensation &
Benefits - 4 day work weekThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Alexa
HolzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $28 - $35 per hourA bit
about us:We are a global manufacturer of electric motors, controls,
electrical components, and power transmission products. We support
multiple OEMs around the world.Why join
us?MedicalDentalVision401KPaid time offPaid Holidays 4 day work
week (optional friday)Job Details
- Create and modify CNC Programs for multi-axis machining (3,4,5
- Set up and operate CNC machinery
- Experience with tooling & fixturing
- Create document procedures including set up sheets, tooling,
- Work cross functionally with maintenance, quality, and
- associates degree in a technical field or related relevant
- 2+ years experience CNC programming
- Understanding and ability to program and edit G code/M
- Experience with CAM Software (GibbsCam, MasterCam, SurfCam,
AlphaCam, etc)Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , CNC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!