Sr .Net Developer
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Type of Requisition: TemporaryClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family: Software
- Design, develop, implement, and support web applications using
angular or react for frontend and ASP.NET WebForms, MVC, .NET Core
web API for backend.
- Experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures and working
with Reporting Frameworks like Crystal reports or Microsoft
- Design, develop, implement, and support windows forms
applications using C# in Visual Studio or VS Code
- Experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment.
- Transform complex customer requirements into working,
maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Use source control system to maintain code and participate in
- Utilize third-party software development kits and APIs to
rapidly develop solutions.
- Work with Business Analysts to design and develop solutions and
workflows that meet business requirements.
- Experience in performing unit testing and be part of software
- Experience in trouble shooting production issues and resolve
them in quickly manner.
- Develop clean, understandable, and testable solutions and code
to meet requirements as a member of an Agile Team.
- Update and maintain system design documents.
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical
- Bachelors degree plus 7 years of relevant experience.
- .NET Core web API, ASP.NET WebForms, MVC, C#, T-SQL, SQL
- Reporting Tools like Crystal Reports or Microsoft SSRS.
- Web API, RESTful Services, WCF, WebServices, JSON, XML, SOAP,
LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015+, Windows Server.
- Experience with tools like Jira, Confluence, Git or TFS.
- Responsive Web Application development.
- Security minded design and development.Nice to Have
- Understanding of Cloud and DevOps architecture and
- Exposure to Windows Services, SonarQube, HP Fortify,
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) design and
- Automation and CI/CD pipeline.
- Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Automated unit testing with technologies such as MSTest, NUnit,
Moq and SpecFlow.COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a
vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the
health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer
requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain
positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination
requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor
mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The people
supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and
intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the
expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We
transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Columbus , Sr .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!