Sr. HR Business Partner GA
Company: Advantage Resourcing
Location: West Point
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are searching for a senior level candidate to fill an open
position for a HR Business Partner in Georgia. The perfect
candidate will have 5-7 years' experience, with strengths in
employee relations, safety, generalist responsibilities, and
onboarding. - -The HR Business Partner is responsible for
administering PDC Employee Relations ("ER") programs, investigation
of employees' complaints, Workers compensation, Safety, Security
and Employee best practices. - The role requires an understanding
of any relevant State/Federal regulations regarding personnel
matters. - Monitors MPA policies and regulations and provides
support to PDC to ensure compliance with federal and state
regulations. This position requires that incumbent must also
exhibit ethical behavior as stewards of the organization.Employee
- Investigate employees' complaints and review PDC management
disciplinary Action Notice ("DAN") based on the result of
investigation (if required) and monitor federal/state
laws/regulations and HR operation standards.
- Partner with PDC managers and employees to resolve - -employee
relations issues through coaching, counseling, investigations and
- Work closely with ER corporate HQ personnel and Manager to
ensure smooth handling of ER related matters
- Co-Manage PDC ER Programs; Listen to VOC of employees and
- Administering company- wide safety programs, training, and
- Coordinate safety training programs.
- Work with PDCs to ensure that safety related matters are
- Assist with Safety audits as necessary
- Assist with addressing employee safety concerns
- Assist with responding to general questions in regards to
- Act as liaison between management and HQ team to ensure
communication gaps are eliminated
- Understand, monitor, and apply any relevant state/Federal
regulations regarding HR, Workers' compensation, Safety, Security
and Employment best practices.
- Work closely with the Safety and Workers' compensation
Supervisor to ensure smooth implementation and handling of Safety/
WC related matters.Recruitment:
- Recruiting -Manage PDC full-time recruitment process (internal
and external) following recruiting life cycle.
- Work with PDC management and guide them through best actions to
take, keeping in mind EEO laws.
- Handle new hire orientation, resignations, exit interviews,
background checks and drug screening.
- Handle audits in relation to hiring practices from government
agencies in tandem with HQ HR management.
- Reporting employment and attrition.
- Partner with local agency management to fulfill PDC agency
positions, report agency HC.
- HR Knowledge - EEO requirements, compliance with federal and
state laws and responding to claims, complaints and hearing
- Knowledge of labor laws (FMLA, FLSA, ADA, CFRA, DFEH, State
Leave laws, and safety requirements (OSHA, HazMat).
- Provide support to PDC and corporate personnel to ensure
compliance with company policies, federal and state
- This position requires ethical behavior as stewards of the
- Travel is required as necessary
- Train PDC management and employees on Workers Compensation,
Employee Relation, Security and HR related company policies and
- Work with all other Human Resources department employees.Key
- Assist management team and employees with strategic planning
and problem solving
- Understand and administer State/Federal laws relating to HR,
ER, Workers comp, Safety, Security, Recruitment and employee
- Investigate employee complaints including but not limited to
harassment, discrimination, pay disparagement, etc., and mediate
conflict resolution within 48hours.
- Respond and report to US government and internal/external
agencies on HR/ER related issue.
- Partner with HQ HR staff to create, revise and/or maintain
company-wide employee relation policies.
- Listen to VOC of employees and create, modify and/or administer
- Work with all other Human Resources employees to develop
overall effective HR/ER/Safety/Recruitment programs.
- Benchmark best/most effective HR/ER processes, procedures and
programs to make MPA better
- Utilize Annual employee satisfaction survey, environmental
survey and/or audit result to make recommendations for improvement
and ensure - improvements are implemented
- Training of MPA employees in HR/ER related topics. Work with HR
Training Administrator and WC & Safety administrator to identify
MPA HR/ER related programs and policies.
- Cross-training with other HR peers
- Participates in new HR process/procedure and program reviews
- Maintain corporate HR related document and materials (videos,
regulations, reference manuals)
- Prepare ad hoc report upon manager and MPA top management's
- Administrator of Employee Relations Program.
- Update and maintain HR Activity report
- No major errors during the review period.
- Keep manager informed of any issues on a timely basis.
- Facilitate corporate training programs, such as Halogen
- Coordinate ER training in areas of new hire orientation,
progressive discipline and discharge processes.
- Maintain Standard Operation Procedure of Employee Relation
Employee Relations programs, investigation of employees'
complaints, progressive discipline and discharge processes, Safety
and any other tasks if manager asks in HR/ER area.Experience:
- 5+ years
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent; combination of work
experience and education will be considered
- 5-10 years progressive experience in HR as Generalist or HRBP
of Employee Relations Experience in job analysis, Employee
Relations and HR consulting. -
- Administration of multi-state programs for exempt and
non-exempt employees.Experience: -
- Experience with international knowledge - - - - - - - - -
- PHR Experience Preferred -
- HR -
- Proficient computer skills: e-mail, record keeping, routine
database, word processing, spreadsheets
- Define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Strong team player/good at working with others
- Customer focused; Operates with high sense of urgency
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Open to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the business and organization
- Specific HR knowledge and expertise
- HR Planning & Analysis
- Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA regulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong
presentation, project and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, can research or benchmark to
find best practices.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access, HRIS, Budgeting, Payroll systems, SAP, Ability to program
- Influence and Change Management; guide changes in the
- Analytical skills About Advantage Resourcing Advantage
Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify
employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment
relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training,
terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other
terms and conditions of employment. All employees are directed to
familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance
with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other
phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in
keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Columbus , Sr. HR Business Partner GA, Human Resources , West Point, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!