Part-Time Operations & Housekeeping Associate
Company: Kohl's Corp.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
In this role, you are responsible for operational excellence and
cleaning all areas of the store while following Company procedures,
guidelines, and methods while utilizing approved chemicals,
supplies, and equipment. You will ensure a safe and clean
environment for Customers and Associates by performing daily store
cleaning tasks. You will execute operational processes effectively
and efficiently to solve the customers' shopping needs, making
everyone feel respected, appreciated and rewarded.
* Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates
customers to add to their basket. Trip assurance through a clean
* Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.
* Ensure a safe and clean environment for customers and
* Cleans all areas of the store (i.e., floors, windows, restrooms,
trash receptacles) following Company procedures, guidelines, and
* Maintains appropriate levels of Company-approved chemicals and
supplies needed to ensure a safe and clean environment. Ensure that
chemical supplies are rotated and stored in proper containers in
preparation for their use and placing orders to replenish when
supplies are low.
* Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs.
* Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
customer experience. Accurately deliver on our operational
processes, including but not limited to, BOPUS, BOSS, MLS, SFS.
* Maintain required training for chemical, equipment, and
* Routinely complete basic maintenance on equipment.
* Engage and connect with customers by providing excellent customer
* Effectively use Kohl's tools and technology to plan, communicate
and share information with the team.
* Follows Kohl's best practices and standards.
* The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
* Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities.
* Ability to participate in our extensive chemical, equipment, and
clean training programs and any additional required training
* Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
* Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
* Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
* Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
* Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
* Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
* Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices,
handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
* Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
* Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
* Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
* Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
* Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
* Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
* Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures, humidity,
and other elements while performing certain job duties including
but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
* No prior education or experience required, but preferred
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older
* Naturally curious; desire to learn
* Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive
Keywords: Kohl's Corp., Columbus , Part-Time Operations & Housekeeping Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!