Restaurant Assistant Manager - Team Lead
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We're currently hiring Assistant Managers and want you to join
Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that the restaurant
delivers great experiences to guests while maintaining operational
standards. You will manage the daily operations of the restaurant
ensuring that the team properly follows all processes, policies,
Why work at Zax?
- QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL!!
- FREE Meals On Shift & 50% Off Meals Off Shift
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Early Access to Pay
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to Advance
- Recognition Program
- Referral Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older, after 1 year of
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must possess leadership qualities, organizational skills, and
ability to interact cooperatively with others
- Leadership experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and
- Available to work full-time - a minimum of 5 days and 32 to 48
hours per week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Successful completion of background check
As the team at Zaxby's expands, we're saving a seat for you!
To our guests, Zaxby's is more than just a place to eat - it's a
place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience
great food. To our team members, Zaxby's is a family!
Keywords: Zaxby's, Columbus , Restaurant Assistant Manager - Team Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Lanett, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!