Customer Service / Dispatcher
Company: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a job you can call a career?
Want to work for a company that cares about you both professionally
and personally?Since 1908, our family-owned business has earned a
reputation for quality work and unmatched customer focus. We are
growing and looking for a full-time customer service/ dispatcher
with integrity and professionalism to join our team in Opelika,
Alabama.Who You are:
- You have great communication and strong customer service
- You work well with a team.
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills.What You
will be responsible for:
- Provide exceptional customer experiences by empowering your
- Dispatch residential and commercial air calls.
- Tailor solutions for both residential and commercial customers
which can greatly enhance their product/service enjoyment.
- Creating work orders, purchase orders and scheduling jobs.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with
speed and accuracy.
- Capability to effectively research and identify solutions using
- Aptness to work in a paperless work environment where customer
privacy is paramount.
- Potential to embrace feedback and coaching to help maximize
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions,
comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service
- Completion of administrative task, as assigned.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer
support.Who We are:
- We believe in Doing the Right Thing
- We believe in Service Excellence
- We believe in Mutual Respect
- We believe in Delivering Happiness
- We believe in Safety
- We believe in Continuous Improvement and DedicationPerks:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits with match program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Plan for team members and their families
- Incentive Programs
- Marketplace Chaplains
- On staff National Certified Counselor
- Opportunity for person growth and advancementQualifications and
- Minimum of five years' experience in providing customer service
- The talent to relate to customers in a professional and
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- A strong interest in using and promoting innovation and
- Superb attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Computer skills, specifically the ability to use Microsoft
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An interest in ongoing personal development through training
- The capability to maintain excellent attendance and adherence
to assigned work schedules.
- The aptness to type 30+ words per minute.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Enjoy being part of a team.Dixie is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as
applicable. Dixie will not discriminate against applicants based on
race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy
and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or
because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40
years old or older.Powered by JazzHRhAxNwDr1Nz
Keywords: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air, Columbus , Customer Service / Dispatcher, Hospitality & Tourism , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!