Dialysis RN Nurse Manager
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI)
Posted on: November 10, 2018
OverviewDid you know that some of the industry?s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.Our mission is ?the care of the patient is our reason for existence.? What?s yours??The Nurse Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients.?Responsibilities
- Implements training and educational programs for ESRD.
- Coordinates home training and assures follow-up of patients on a monthly and prn basis.
- Oversees? the review and evaluation of patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI?s CQI program and the individual clinic?s requirements
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI?s CQI program and the individual clinic?s requirements
- In collaboration with the Education Coordinator plans for and provides the training and assessments of patient care staff
- Coordinates the implementation of the DCI, CQI and Risk Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker, Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and Technicians on any specific problem of patient care including selection of modality
- Actively encourages and helps maintain open and free communication between staff, administration, physicians and patients
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director, integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff education, research projects and unit expansionsSupervisory Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Medical Director the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian,?and Technical staff
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the clinic's policies and procedures and applicable laws
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; scheduling; appraising performance; in coordination with the Area Operations Director
- Completion from an accredited Registered Nursing Program
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience?required?
- Six?months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months preferred?
- Supervisory experience preferredCertificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.? If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at?[Click Here to Email Your Resum?]?or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.For more information about equal opportunity please see:?https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf;https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf;https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf; andhttps://www.nlrb.gov/sites/default/files/attachments/basic-page/node-3788/employeerightsposter-8-5x11.pdf.Options
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI), Columbus , Dialysis RN Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!