Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: Canterbury Healthcare Facility - Venza Care Manage
Location: Phenix City
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Immediately Hiring Physical Therapy Assistant
START EARNING PTO IMMEDIATELY!
- Full-time or Per-diem positions open
- Pay based on experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Comfortable staffing ratios!
Duties and Responsibilities for Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Provide skilled therapeutic intervention and services under the
supervision of a Physical Therapist.
- Follow all regulations and guidelines of the facility including
compliance with confidentiality and HIPAA.
- Adheres to discussed scheduled hours and conducts themselves in
a professional manner at all times.
- Provide documentation of the patient's condition, and provide
caregiver/patient education as appropriate.
- Regularly discusses with supervising Physical Therapist
patient's progress and any concerns or guidance needed.
- Ensure safe treatment practices and monitors patients'
engagement and responses to treatment modifies as necessary.
Qualifications for Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Valid Physical Therapy Assistant license
- Graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant
- Experience with rehab optima and skilled nursing facilities
Join us as a Physical Therapy Assistant today!
Walk-in Interviews Welcome Monday to Friday!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phenix City, AL 36869: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Canterbury Healthcare Facility - Venza Care Manage, Columbus , Physical Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Phenix City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!