Hospitalist job in Columbus GA
Posted on: November 19, 2023
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time
hospitalist physician to join our hospital medicine team at St.
Francis- Emory Healthcare, in Columbus, Georgia. Candidates must be
board certified or board eligible in internal medicine (IM).
Hospitalists will have the opportunity to work with internal
medicine residents as a part of the community-based internal
medicine residency program.
Since opening their doors in 1950, the caregivers at St.
Francis-Emory Healthcare have committed each day to providing the
highest quality care in west Georgia and east Alabama. With 376
beds on two campuses, more than 2,500 associates, and 300
physicians, they offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient and
emergency room services, including the only open-heart surgery
program in Columbus and Chattahoochee Valley.
California Applicant Privacy Act: - Hourly compensation with
quality and RVU bonus
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Employed model with health benefits and retirement
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Keywords: TeamHealth, Columbus , Hospitalist job in Columbus GA, Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!