Warm Springs Medical Center - 2 LPNS Needed
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Warm Springs
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Documentation of patient observations, treatments, patient
response to treatment and nursing care utilizing the nursing
process, participates actively in treatment and assisting with
- Assists with development/revision of the plan of care by
providing data and identifying potential goals and intervention for
review by the RN .
- Communicates with the appropriate clinical staff on the status
of a patient if a significant change has occurred.
- Implements the identified plan under the supervision of the RN
- ensuring tasks have been completed.
- Aware of patient's progress and goals as demonstrated by
documentation in the medical records.
- Organizes workload and prioritizes responsibilities to ensure
quality patient care is delivered in a time efficient
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
practice and performs only those nursing skills which they are
competent to perform in accordance with legal boundaries and
facility policies and procedures.
- Documents assessments, procedures, patient/family education,
and the communication of information to appropriate members of the
healthcare team in a timely manner.
- Provides and assesses effectiveness of patient and family
education under the direction of the registered nurse within the
scope of practice as defined by law.
- Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching,
bending, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds when
handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Understands and
speaks fluent English.
- Must have intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch,
finger dexterity, critical thinking, and ability to
- Must be able to respond quickly to changes in the patient and
- Based on the physical requirements for this position all
applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical
ability test as a condition of employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Columbus , Warm Springs Medical Center - 2 LPNS Needed, Healthcare , Warm Springs, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...