Medical Lab Tech
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Medical Laboratory Technician performs tests requiring limited
skill and responsibility and exercises independent judgment
minimally, as competency is demonstrated.
- Accuracy: Maintains acceptable accuracy in-patient, quality
assurance, proficiency and competency testing.
- Critical Thinking: Uses clinical/theoretical knowledge to
analyze, investigate, interpret and report lab data.
- Job Knowledge: Maintains current personal training, education
and practice of policies and procedures.
- Productivity: Practices organizational skills for efficient of
time, materials, cost and availability of lab data.
- Communication: Practices information monitoring, investigation,
resolution and hand-off to team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Columbus , Medical Lab Tech, Healthcare , Woodbury, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!