Registered Nurse Home Health PRN
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Location: Phenix City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. - Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of
the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with
physician orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. - Revise
plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments
and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis. -
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. - Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. - Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care.
Required Experience/Skills: -
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health -experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable
transportation are required.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Columbus , Registered Nurse Home Health PRN, Healthcare , Phenix City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!