Home Health Administrator
Company: PruittHealth Home Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionJoin PruittHealth, where the health and safety of our
workforce is a top priority is opening a new locatiion in Columbus,
GA - COME GROW WITH US!Position: Home Care Administrator -
Full-TimeLocation: Columbus, GA Job Purpose: The Home Care
Administrator is responsible for organizing and directing the
ongoing functions of an agency's parent or branch location. The
Home Care Administrator assumes full-time administrative authority,
responsibility and accountability for day-to-day operations,
recruitment and retention and financial viability of the agency.
This position manages partners in the provision of care and
services rendered in accordance with professional standards, and in
compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. The Home
Care Administrator supervises Clinical Managers (CMs) and Business
Office Managers (BOMs).Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that a Clinical Manager is available all operating
- Administrator or designee is available all operating
- Ensure compliance with reporting of OASIS information.
- Ensure that agency is compliant with all aspects of patient
rights, including but not limited to exercise of rights, transfer
and discharge notification and investigation of complaints.
- Ensures that each patient receives a comprehensive assessment
upon start of care, treatment and services with the agency. Ensure
updates occur as needed.
- Ensure that care planning is developed, followed, monitored,
and adjusted as needed throughout the course of care delivery.
- Ensure coordination of services among all disciplines
throughout the care of patient care delivery.
- Monitor and perform follow-up as needed for regional agencies
to ensure quality of care is provided to patients.
- Serve as an active participant, guide, coach and mentor for all
Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) initiatives
necessary for agencies assigned to the region.
- Conduct QAPI with branch offices as required by regulations;
liaise with branch offices and with the agency Governing
- Ensure all requirements are met for infection prevention and
control for agencies assigned.
- Conduct job interviews, hire, and retains qualified competent
personnel to manage agency operations and to provide services.
Provide regular performance reviews. PruittHealth Cares About
YouStay Safe, Stay Healthy. We believe family makes us stronger and
we are committed to keeping our PruittHealth family safe. At
PruittHealth, we call our employees "partners" to represent our
commitment to each other. We are committed to our partners'
professional growth and reward partners who advocate for safety and
contribute to quality care and services. PruittHealth is one of the
first health care companies in the country to commit to a
vaccinated workplace.Why work for Pruitt HealthCaregivers with
skilled and acute care experience are needed in the homes more than
ever before. is on a mission to find compassionate caregivers like
you who value the importance of caring for patients where they want
to be - at home. Apply today and make a profound difference in
caring for one patient at a time. For Your Commitment partners have
access to a progressive salary and benefits plan, mileage
reimbursement, opportunity for career growth and development,
reasonable caseloads, and a flexible schedule that fits your
lifestyle- plus a great team environment that reflects our
commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners. Qualifications
Minimum Education Required:
- Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or a
graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.Minimim Experience
- RN with a minimum of two (2) years' practical experience.
- At least one (1) year of supervisory or administrative
experience in home health or a related health services program.
Minimum Licensure/Certification Required By Law:
- Licensed physician, registered nurse or hold undergraduate
degree and at least one (1) year of health service
- At least one (1) year of supervisory or administrative
experience in home health or a related health services
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or healthcare
- Experience in administration/ management of home health
programs.Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption
required by date of hireFamily Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your
family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United
in making a difference. We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth! As a condition of employment at
PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer,
all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. is a division of the PruittHealth , we're committed
to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services,
including skilled nursing, assisted and independent living, home
health, hospice, therapy rehabilitation, pharmacy, and infusion
services, and more. We serve communities throughout Georgia, North
Carolina, South Carolina and Florida, and Our Commitment to Caring
continues to expand in both care offerings and geographic regions.
Job: AdministrativePrimary Location: Georgia-ColumbusSchedule:
Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Nov 8, 2022, 10:37:08 AM
Keywords: PruittHealth Home Health, Columbus , Home Health Administrator, Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!