CNA Hospital Side
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Warm Springs
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patients
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure,
temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.Requirements
- High School diploma.
- GA CNA license.
- BLS.As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Columbus , CNA Hospital Side, Healthcare , Warm Springs, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!