Full Time Psychiatrist in Georgia - Outstanding Benefits!
Company: Centurion Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Columbus, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our
passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees
has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry.
Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of
professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is
proud to be the provider of healthcare services at West Central
Georgia Regional Hospital in Columbus, Georgia!
Additional unique benefits………
- Ability to give your patients the time and attention they need,
want and deserve
- Excellent income and benefits….28 Vacation days, 6 holidays and
4 CEU days
- Freedom from billing, coding and insurance companies No
pre-authorizations for medications or treatment.
- Practice 8-5, No nights, weekends or Holidays
- Collaborate with a team of tenured, experienced
Location: Columbus, GA. Have you always been interested in living
in a city that offers both an exciting clinical career and variety
of year round activities? Discover what the 2nd largest city in
Georgia has to offer..
- In 2016, ranked third in BEST PLACES TO LIVE out of 100 by
Initiative for Creativity and Innovation in Cities
- Historic Riverfront District that offers nightlife, trendy
restaurants and walking trails
- Golf course/Country Club communities
- Home of the World's Largest Urban Whitewater Course
- 90 miles to Metro Atlanta and 3 hours to the sunny beaches of
- click here to learn more about Columbus
Centurion is actively recruiting for Board Eligible or Board
Certified Psychiatrist to practice full time with chronic mentally
ill adult patients at West Central Georgia Regional Hospital, a
194-bed forensic and adult mental health facility. Practice with an
elite mental health treatment team led by a supportive leadership
team with over 20 years of experience in the mental health field.
Best of all, practice psychiatry without being overscheduled and
Centurion offers outstanding salaries and a comprehensive benefits
package to employee working 30 plus hours per week:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and 4 additional paid days off
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Centurion Health, Columbus , Full Time Psychiatrist in Georgia - Outstanding Benefits!, Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!