Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health Aide
Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery - YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE
TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build
important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly
matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCares goal is to support
clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions
such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social
interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a
care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps
them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet this high demand.
What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location We hate commuting tooand well do our best to provide
clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility We understand how difficult it can be to find a job
that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities.
Well do our best to provide flexible options that work with your
- Education/Learning Free online courses will be at your
fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain
professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation Track your mileage and you will be compensated
for applicable travel to, from, and on the job with
- Free food - at orientation, training or other meetings
- Bonuses - based on client satisfaction and advanced
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program - We to ensure care providers
needs are being met
- Employee referral program - Get paid to refer friends to work
with SYNERGY HomeCare)
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and
- Perfect attendance bonus - for shifts (separate awards for
- Hourly Pay range between $ 9.50 and $12.50 hr.
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the
client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to
keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks
that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements.
Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the
community or with family and friends.
- Personal Careassit with transfering, bathingshowering and
- Dementia Careexeperience with memory care is a plus
If you would like to join our outstanding team of caregivers, apply
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery, Columbus , Certified Nursing Assistant Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Opelika, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!