Occupational Therapy Assistant
Company: GA MedGroup
Location: Waverly Hall
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Integra Rehabilitation has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New
Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire
To provide direct patient care and support activities which build
and maintain Integra Rehabilitation. The individual in the role of
an Occupational Therapy Assistant for Integra shall be delegated
the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability
necessary for carrying out assigned duties.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this
position. However, Integra Rehabilitation in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties that may be required. The
omission of specific statements or duties does not exclude them
from the position if the work is similar, related, or determined to
be an essential function of the position.
* Able to provide treatments which meet patient needs, including
use of current treatment knowledge in accordance with Integra
Rehabilitation clinical guidelines.
* Able to demonstrate Integra Rehabilitation inter-disciplinary
approach to patient care.
* Able to complete clear and accurate documentation in accordance
with Integra Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payor and
* Able to aid in building / maintaining Integra Rehabilitation's
reputation by contributing as a professional member of staff while
upholding Integra's core values: Integrity, Novelty, Trust,
Excellence, Goal Driven, Respect and Attitude.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supports all full-time, part-time and PRN therapy staff in
awareness of Integra Rehabilitation expectations and
* Contributes to a positive work team by sharing information, using
problem-solving methods and accepting new ideas, criticism or
advice from others.
* Assists with the Medicare denial process in conjunction with the
Director of Rehabilitation.
* Supports activities as introduced by facility and Integra
* Demonstrates superior customer service through courtesy,
consistent follow-up and positive communication.
* Utilizes continuing education assistance to achieve targeted
* Interacts with peer therapists at local hospitals and other
environments, if appropriate.
* Maintains state of the art body of knowledge in areas of clinical
expertise through seminars, professional journals, and peers.
* Effectively demonstrates safe working practices.
* Reports for scheduled work periods on time.
* Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may
become necessary or as directed by the immediate supervisor or
Education, Experience and Skills:
* At minimum, possess an Associate's degree in Occupational
* Possess a current, unencumbered, license to practice as an
Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of Georgia.
* Prefer two (2) years' experience in a skilled nursing facility
rehabilitation environment, or equivalent.
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Columbus , Occupational Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Waverly Hall, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!