Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
MRG Exams, a leader and premier service provider of independent
medical examinations is looking for a part-time Optometrist to
perform comprehensive eye exams on United States Veterans as part
of the VA's SHA process. The Optometrist will be responsible for
reviewing medical health records through a secure Web Portal and
performing a comprehensive eye exam on each veteran and completing
forms through the Web Portal.
- The Optometrist will NOT make determinations, the VA makes all
- This is NOT a treating role. This position only provides
- This position will review and assess 3-6 Veterans per day on
- This position will be brought on as a 1099 Independent
- This position will be 2 days per week.
MRG Exams is looking for an Optometrist who is:
- Interested in performing comprehensive eye exam assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the forms and form medical opinions.
- Completed forms must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their community.Required to
do the job:
- Must hold a current license in Nevada as an Optometrist.
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Must be able to perform Visual Field Testing (VFT).
- Excellent written and oral communication
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Columbus , Optometrist, Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!