Neuro-hospitalists needed in Columbus, GA (SA197995)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Neurology opening in Columbus, Georgia. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
This multi-facility health system in Georgia, with a facility in
Columbus, GA is seeking to recruit two board certified/board
eligible Neurologists to serve as neuro-hospitalists. The position
is employed with hospital Physician Group (a multi-specialty group
practice of 80+ doctors) in Columbus, Georgia. We have the oldest
Family Medicine Residency Program in the state and offer teaching
opportunities. Our medical group welcomes new graduates and
experienced physicians to apply. The package includes competitive
base salary plus incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation
assistance and marketing.
- Our system is comprised of two hospitals, serving a radius of
more than 14 counties. The Midtown Campus is the largest of
hospitals with a daily census of 275 patient and functions as a
Level 2 Trauma Center, Neuroscience Center of Excellence, and a
newly renovated Emergency and Trauma Center. We also have an
interventional radiology program that performs mechanical
thrombectomies for acute ischemic strokes and a complement of
Neurology services to include a dedicated Neuroscience floor with
an attached Neuro ICU.
- We offer additional services including EEG monitoring and a
state-of-the-art Sleep Lab. And we are a Get with the Guidelines
Gold Plus Target Stroke Elite Plus Hospitalrecognized through the
American Heart Association.
- The Northside Campus is a 100-bed, general acute care hospital
that is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical
quality, accompanied by the highest levels of customer service.
Northside has opened an Emergency Department with 10 patient rooms
as well as behavioral health rooms.
Columbus, GA highlights
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to
Florida beaches, the North Georgia mountains and local
- Urban Whitewater course named one of "Today's Top Adventures in
the World" by USA Today
- Chicago Tribunenamed Columbus Coolest Cat in Georgia
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, fine arts and music
- Consistently ranked in top three Elementary School and High
School in the state of Georgia by SchoolDigger.com
- Home to Columbus State University, part of the University
System of Georgia
For more information, please contact
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Columbus , Neuro-hospitalists needed in Columbus, GA (SA197995), Healthcare , Columbus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!