School Care Nurse (Troup County)
Company: Advanced Care Partners
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Overview:Are you looking for a change of pace or even a
different route in your nursing career?
Here at Advanced Care Partners, we provide medical assistance to
medically fragile children and adults. We have a great mission, but
only nurses like yourself can help us fulfill that.
Our caregivers deserve the very best and that is why we offer the
- 1:1 Patient Care (in-home or school setting)
- Weekly Pay (ASK about Daily Pay)
- Medical Insurance (starting as low as $10/week)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and STD (Short Term
- PTO, Referral Bonuses, Awards and Recognition Programs
- Flexible scheduling (Full-Time, Part-Time or PRN)
- 24/7 On-call supervisory support
- FREE Training Classes; no experience required!
- Accommodating work locations (Little to no
- Conducting visual, dental, hearing, scoliosis and other health
- Administering required school immunizations.
- Charting results and updating student health records.
- Complete other clinical duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Comply with all facility policy and procedure, while upholding
the expectations of Advanced Care Partners.
- Active CPR certification. (ONLINE COMPANIES ARE NOT
- Valid PPD
- Valid LPN/RN Georgia or Compact license
- Two or more years of experience is preferred; new graduates
accepted based on completion of preceptorship.Advanced Care
Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
Keywords: Advanced Care Partners, Columbus , School Care Nurse (Troup County), Healthcare , Hamilton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!